Streamline Your Hiring Process
Ninja tips and processes to make hiring your front desk staff and teachers easier and more streamlined!
Make Your Hiring Process Faster and Easier with these Ninja Tricks!
- Create an email address specifically for your applicant’s applications.
- Associate your login with Craigslist, ZipRecruiter, and Indeed with that specific email address.
- Write your ad using copywriting/marketing words that will draw in the applicant that you are looking for. Make your position attractive to what they are looking for!
- Be very specific with the job duties and hours!
- Make them jump through hoops so they stand out to you! Can they follow directions and go the extra mile?
- Create an application with minimum “required” fields. Do include the hours for them to indicate if it works with their schedule.
- Use canned responses to send an invitation to book an interview.
- Use www.youcanbook.me to schedule interviews. It is linked to your Google calendar!
- Do phone interviews first! Listen to the quality of their voice!
- Schedule phone interviews back to back—only 15 minutes long.
- Set up an www.evernote.com account. Keep track of all your interview notes in Evernote. Easily searchable.
- Build your applications in www.formstack.com. Use your Evernote email address and send completed applications to Evernote via that email address (set that up in Formstack).
Download accompanying document for this video.
Sample Questions for the Front Desk Interview
Process and Sample Questions for Teacher Interview