Facebook Foundations for Local Businesses: Harnessing the power of social media!
Do you want to figure out this online marketing stuff?
Are you new to Facebook or new to Facebook marketing?
Do you want to make your FB page better and figure out how to start using Instagram, too?
What you'll learn:
- How to use social media for your business (and actually get new clients)
- How to entertain and engage to earn the right to advertise
- How to stand out on FB, as a local business
- How to visibly grab your reader with the right images
- What your profile is missing and how to fix it
- How to raise engagement and interactions on your page
- How your website ties into social media and what you need to know
- How to NOT waste money on your FB advertising
- You can watch the videos any time of day.
- Each class is delivered via email, 1 per day, for 5 days.
- Each class is less than 30 minutes long.
- Make small changes that will make a BIG difference for your social media platforms!
What they are saying:
"Thank You Jen and Chris! Over a year ago I hired Never Alone Business Services to redo the website for my business... all I can say is that everything presented in this mini workshop will help your business reach more potential customers. Bravo!"
"Thank you so much!! You are always adding value to my business and I'm thankful!!" Chris Schafer
"Your knowledge is worth every penny." Chris Apperson
"You are awesome, Jen! Thank you so much for this course." Sandy Skaggs-Coop
Things you need to know:
- You can watch the videos any time of day! They will be delivered via email.
- Each day, you'll receive a video training, about 30 minutes long.
- The time it takes to implement the material each day will depend on where you are in your business. Some people will choose to just absorb the content and implement later.
- Interact in our private Facebook group and get your questions answered!
- Get a fresh new perspective on marketing!
- (If you can't hear the video, click the audio button in the lower righthand corner of the video)