The Success Path with the Never Alone Inner Circle
Stage 1: Redefine Where You Are Going
Design Your Strength Based Business
- You're wearing all the hats
- You have so many ideas!
- You need more clients
- You feel scattered and overwhelmed
- Having a clear vision of where you are going
- Defining your values
- Knowing how you are wired and your strengths
- Clarifying your marketing message
- Take the Kolbe Test
- Take Strength Finders test
- Take Myers Briggs test
- Compile your test results in ONE document.
- Write 10 reasons why someone should choose your business.
- Fill out your client pain worksheet.
- Write your 10 company core beliefs
- Define your 3 year goal
- Set your prices and packages
Stage 2: Eliminate
Make space to create
- You're flying by the seat of your pants
- You are constantly putting out fires
- You need clearly defined work time
- Your family needs you and you're being pulled in a million directions
- Eliminating time wasters and soul suckers
- Setting up boundaries
- Creating margin
- Designate your office space
- Get your groceries delivered to your house
- Hire a housekeeper at your home or business
- Set up childcare (if needed)
- Set up blocked times for work, kids, house, and fun
- Choose 1 day to work ON your business
- Choose 1 day for learning
Stage 3: Automate
Craft your marketing systems
- Clients come in feast or faminine- not consistently.
- You know you need to do more marketing but not sure when or how.
- You work in random spurts. Sometimes you get a lot done and sometimes you do nothing.
- You've dabbled in social media marketing but aren't sure if it's effective.
- You have a website but you're not sure if it's working.
- Do you have a monthly newsletter?
- Do you use an online system for your to do list?
- Do you have a place to organize all of your ideas?
- Do you go Live on Facebook?
- Do you get regular requests for more information?
- Do people find you on Google?
- Do you use Facebook ads?
- Do you communicate with your email list regularly?
- Do you have a detail-oriented admin working for you?
- Create your newsletter template
- Create an email list of current and prospective clients.
- Set up Todoist and start using for all your recurring tasks
- Try your first Facebook live!
- Go live on Facebook 2x per week
- Do you sell recurring packages for predictable income?
- Set up Trello for your ideas
- Use Dropbox or Google Drive for all of your documents
- Set up G Suite for your company email
- Redo your website
- Hire an admin
Stage 4: Love Your Life, Love your business
Live your purpose, make an impact
- Your business is so busy that now you need more help.
- You know your business could grow with the right team and systems.
- You aren't sure who to hire, when or how.
- You're trying to figure out what to delegate and what to do yourself.
- You know you need better systems, but you also hate the thought of them.
- You're scared you'll lose control or waste money hiring others.
- You're constantly putting out fires- how to find time to hire anyone?!
- Do you need to raise your prices?
- Are you meeting all of the needs of your clients that you can help with?
- Do you have enough clients?
- Do you have an operations manual?
- Do you use a client management system?
- Can you leave your business for a week and it will keep running?
- Raise your prices
- Offer new packages
- Double your clients
- Double your income
- Go on a cruise
- Quit your other job